Sunday, June 12, 2011

Announcing Margot Songmei Zainea!

Yeah, I know you really only want to see the photos!




We believe these photos were taken when she was about 8 months old.  She is in the southern part of China, not far from Hong Kong and Guangzhou.  We were very lucky to get our PA (Pre Approval) and LOA (Letter of Acceptance) in about 2 weeks, as the average wait for LOA right now is about 77 days!   We still have more paperwork to complete so we don't know when we will be able to travel, but we are hoping it will only take about 3-4 months.  Check back for new info and updated photos soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lena here, and I'm so teared-up I can hardly see to type! OMG, CONGRATULATIONS, you guys! Such mega-huge congrats to you, I am SO HAPPY for you both! :-)

    I'll definitely be a regular visitor to this place from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. She is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete